Steve Barnett


Household Moving Allowance Information

According to SDCL 3-9 and ARSD 5:01:07, new state employees and state employees required to transfer to a new work location may receive a household moving allowance when that allowance is approved by their supervisor and the State Board of Finance.

Required Documents:
  • Household Moving Allowance Form
  • A copy of the offer letter MUST be submitted with the request form.
  • DO NOT include the original receipts with the request form, these are submitted to the Auditor's Office for payment processing.