Select a box and SCROLL DOWN

What If I Move?

A Notary Public commission is good in any county in South Dakota regardless of the county for which it was issued. However, please notify the Office of the Secretary of State of any change in address and include a Rider document from your insurance company indicating the change made to their records, so that a notation can be made on the Notary Public's records.

To access the Notary Change Form, click here(Effective 07/01/2024) .